Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > Does anyone know where I can find a VHDL code for a slave printer interface in EPP mode?

Does anyone know where I can find a VHDL code for a slave printer interface in EPP mode?

LRCR

I created a VHDL code for controlling a number of peripheral ICs, but
I am unsure of the code I've wriiten for the Parallel port interface
section of the design. It will really help if I could see an example
what typically is typical written for the printer interface in EPP
mode. Any help is welcomed. All I know so far is receiving the Data
and Address strobe including the Write. Generating a Wait signal in
response to the write and the strobe. There are both read and write
cycles for both of them.