Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Answer the question "techies" -Kline Sphere is an idiot too

Answer the question "techies" -Kline Sphere is an idiot too

=?Utf-8?B?Qm9i?=

He read the post and did not know how to respond.

Kline Sphere

>He read the post and did not know how to respond.

just being honest, tool.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

FrisbeeŽ

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> He read the post and did not know how to respond.

I'm sorry, I see no question in this thread.

Consultant

love their new album

"Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >He read the post and did not know how to respond.

> just being honest, tool.
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

TheITGirl

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> He read the post and did not know how to respond.

Bob, the message that CIBC was trying to give was real - don't waste your
money trying to run before you can walk! The MCSE is an elite qualification
aimed at those with several years' experience maintaining and
troubleshooting networks and servers. It consists of 7 exams, so it isn't
something you can do overnight.

You don't say in your original post how much hands-on experience you have in
the IT industry. I have just under 2 years' IT support experience and have
only just passed my MCDST. The MCSE is a long way off yet.

If you do have some troubleshooting/support experience and want to start on
the road to Microsoft certification, the MCDST would be the place to begin.
It deals with supporting users and troubleshooting problems with Windows XP
and Office 2003.

I've never taken any of the e-learning coursers, and don't know anyone who
has, so I can't comment on them. I just bought the books and studied in my
own time, at my own pace, and sat the exams when I felt ready. I bought the
MS Press books and supplemented them with the Exam Cram 2 books.

IT Girl

TheITGirl

"TheITGirl" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:O1zQh.29910$(E-Mail Removed). uk...

>> Bob, the message that CIBC was trying to give was real -

Sorry I meant CBIC!

IT Girl MCDST

CBIC

"TheITGirl" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:i8zQh.29914$(E-Mail Removed) k...

> "TheITGirl" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:O1zQh.29910$(E-Mail Removed). uk...
>>
>>> Bob, the message that CIBC was trying to give was real -

> Sorry I meant CBIC!

It's cool ITGirl. The thousand dollar question for you is what does CBIC
stand for?

FrisbeeŽ

"TheITGirl" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:i8zQh.29914$(E-Mail Removed) k...

> "TheITGirl" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:O1zQh.29910$(E-Mail Removed). uk...
>>
>>> Bob, the message that CIBC was trying to give was real -

> Sorry I meant CBIC!

You're allowed. It helps if you know what it stands for.

And no, you don't want to know.

Red Swingline Stapler

=?Utf-8?B?Qm9i?= <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:6C7D5A2D-

> He read the post and did not know how to respond.

Consider posting something that has an answer, and heeding advice which is
meant to be helpful to you rather than just snapping at everyone.

The direction you are planning to go will lead you right into a brick wall
where even if you acquire your certs (which I find highly unlikely) you
will likely not find a job any better than one you could get today.

Kline Sphere

>> Sorry I meant CBIC!
>>

>It's cool ITGirl. The thousand dollar question for you is what does CBIC
>stand for?

pls b posting dumps on the meaning of CBIC
also, how many CBIC's are there?
and, who is the yongest CBIC?

waiting....

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3