Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Re: https certificate

Re: https certificate

Kerpal

"stryder" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I'm trying to get a certificate so I can create an HTTPS site. Does

anyone have any ideas of how I go about doing this or where to go to get
one? Do you have to pay for a certificate? This is going to be on a
standalone network with no connection to the Internet.

I WANT GIVE MCSE. CAN HTTPS CERTIFICATE BE USE FOR ELECTIVE? SEND
TRANSCENDER AND BR@INDUMP FOR HTTPS CERTIFICATE EXAM TO http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
OR MY LAWYER WILL RUSH YOU.

>I WANT GIVE MCSE. CAN HTTPS CERTIFICATE BE USE FOR ELECTIVE? SEND
>TRANSCENDER AND BR@INDUMP FOR HTTPS CERTIFICATE EXAM TO (E-Mail Removed)
>OR MY LAWYER WILL RUSH YOU.

WHERE DO YOU LIVE?

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

JaR

>>I WANT GIVE MCSE. CAN HTTPS CERTIFICATE BE USE FOR ELECTIVE? SEND
>>TRANSCENDER AND BR@INDUMP FOR HTTPS CERTIFICATE EXAM TO (E-Mail Removed)
>>OR MY LAWYER WILL RUSH YOU.

> WHERE DO YOU LIVE?
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Would somebody please smuggle me in a cold beer?

JaR
Thirsty Thug

>Would somebody please smuggle me in a cold beer?

just the one?

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

JaR

On Fri, 04 Jun 2004 21:46:58 +0100, extemporised:

>>Would somebody please smuggle me in a cold beer?

> just the one?

Silly me; s/a/several

JaR
Dry Thug

>>>Would somebody please smuggle me in a cold beer?
>>
>> just the one?
>>

>Silly me; s/a/several

thought so.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3