Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Re: https certificate

Re: https certificate

ME

post to br@..ump.com. They may help you out with a cert...

"stryder" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I'm trying to get a certificate so I can create an HTTPS site. Does

anyone have any ideas of how I go about doing this or where to go to get
one? Do you have to pay for a certificate? This is going to be on a
standalone network with no connection to the Internet.