Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > HP Dv9000z with vista32

HP Dv9000z with vista32

Howard Huntley

Around the last of November I purchased a HP Dv9000z, I recently got
the 32bit vista has any one exchanged there 32 bit for the 64 or how
can I get the 64 bit? Is there a 32/64 bit install switch on the
install system disk??

Charlie Russel - MVP

The OEM version of 64 bit Vista is a separate purchase from the OEM 32-bit.
And in all cases, they are different media.

If you got this directly from HP, you need to contact HP to discuss your
options for getting 64-bit.

--
Charlie.
http://msmvps.com/xperts64