Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Computer Authentication/Vista/Wireless 802.1x

Computer Authentication/Vista/Wireless 802.1x

=?Utf-8?B?VGhvbWFz?=

Is it possible to force Vista to perform Computer Authentication for Wireless
Connections instead of User Authentication? You can do it in XP but I can't
even find a place to tell the Vista machine to Authenticate the computer
first before the user logs in. Is this functionality totally gone in Vista?

Thomas

=?Utf-8?B?Sm9lbA==?=

I'm having this trouble too. Has anyone found a solution to this yet?