Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Re: 13 Months = 1 MCSE (W2K), MCP and A+

Re: 13 Months = 1 MCSE (W2K), MCP and A+

Neil

"=?Utf-8?B?U2FuZHdvcm0=?=" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Catch you all later, and I'll continue to keep in touch and
> check in. Who know's maybe someday I'll be able to get
> that MCNGP, I just don't know if I have the time to meet
> the posting requirements and I heard the test is a real
> bitch.

*sniff*
makes me so proud when one of the little ones leave the
nest...BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!
*sniff*

good job Sandworm! we knew you could do it! as JaR pointed out, get a
job! and according to MS you probably need to start working on the
upgrade to your MCSE about now (hehehehe)....

--
Neil MCNGP #30

=?Utf-8?B?U2FuZHdvcm0=?=

>>----- Neil wrote: ----

>>"and according to MS you probably need to start working on the
>>upgrade to your MCSE about now (hehehehe)....

What kind of special hell have I gotten myself into???

Thanks Neil.

Ed.

Neil

"=?Utf-8?B?U2FuZHdvcm0=?=" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> What kind of special hell have I gotten myself into????

the worst kind, it will go on forever. say good-bye to all you hold dear
and tell you lady to get used to the back of your head becuase she will
only ever see that part, as you nose will be firmly planted in a book or
infront of a screen. Abandon all hope, ye who enter.

welcome to our own personal apocolypse....

(go back, save yourself while you can.....)

--
Neil MCNGP #30

=?Utf-8?B?U2FuZHdvcm0=?=

>>----- Neil wrote: -----

>>welcome to our own personal apocolypse....

>>(go back, save yourself while you can.....)

Damn, see the only problem is I like the color of the sky
in this world. Look at all that Green over there man, it's
like an intergalactic Exxon Valdez has hit the moon or
something man.....

To parapharse Keanu Reeves (from every movie he's ever
been in, seriously): Woahhhhhh

C-ya,
Ed.
--I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've always
worked for me.
Hunter S. Thompson (1939 - )

JaR

On Tue, 01 Jun 2004 11:41:02 -0700, Sandworm extemporised:

> Damn, see the only problem is I like the color of the sky in this world.
> Look at all that Green over there man, it's like an intergalactic Exxon
> Valdez has hit the moon or something man.....

Grumble. After three days of rain & clouds, The Bright Light is on in the
Big Blue Room, and I am stuck in here talking to you guys.

> To parapharse Keanu Reeves (from every movie he's ever been in,
> seriously): Woahhhhhh

Yeah.

JaR
Confined Thug