Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > ot: omnis class

ot: omnis class

dan.gr13@gmail.com

Hi all,

I have written a class in Omnis, and locked it (having a copy of
the original, of course).

Unfortunately I lost the original class of unlocked copy by a HD
crash.
Anyone know how to reload the original class?

Thanks in advance

Dangr

Victor Bazarov

> I have written a class in Omnis,

What's Omnis?

> and locked it (having a copy of
> the original, of course).
>
> Unfortunately I lost the original class of unlocked copy by a HD
> crash.
> Anyone know how to reload the original class?

From memory. No, not computer's. Yours.

Brian Keener

Victor Bazarov wrote:
> > I have written a class in Omnis,

> What's Omnis?

It an Application Development environment - proprietary and although I believe
written in C or C++ it is not C or C++ code. He probably should join:

<(E-Mail Removed)>

and post there - although the answer is I believe what you already posted as we
have not had much luck unlocking one we accidentally locked.

> > and locked it (having a copy of
> > the original, of course).
> >
> > Unfortunately I lost the original class of unlocked copy by a HD
> > crash.
> > Anyone know how to reload the original class?

> From memory. *No, not computer's. *Yours.

Pretty much... Sorry.

bk