Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Exam Insurance again

Reply
Thread Tools

Exam Insurance again

 
 
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-02-2007
If I purchase a Exam Insurance voucher from Prometric test centre, can I use
it to be registered at VUE and take an exam at VUE test centre?

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Jonathan Roberts
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-03-2007
Elliot wrote:
> If I purchase a Exam Insurance voucher from Prometric test centre, can I
> use
> it to be registered at VUE and take an exam at VUE test centre?


As far as I know, it is test center specific. You buy one for Vue or
Prometric, but not both. At least, mine was tied to a specific test
vendor. You should inquire when you purchase to be sure.

--
Jonathan Roberts
MCTS: SQL Server 2005, MCP

Information on MS VHD Images: http://tinyurl.com/y5bozl
Great MS Blog: http://blogs.msdn.com/trika/default.aspx
Feedback on 70-431 Exam: http://www.jonathanroberts.eu/?p=6
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-03-2007
I purchased two a while ago. The person in-charge told me that I have to
have the exams at their test centre and they will register for me.


"Jonathan Roberts" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Elliot wrote:
>> If I purchase a Exam Insurance voucher from Prometric test centre, can I
>> use
>> it to be registered at VUE and take an exam at VUE test centre?

>
> As far as I know, it is test center specific. You buy one for Vue or
> Prometric, but not both. At least, mine was tied to a specific test
> vendor. You should inquire when you purchase to be sure.
>
> --
> Jonathan Roberts
> MCTS: SQL Server 2005, MCP
>
> Information on MS VHD Images: http://tinyurl.com/y5bozl
> Great MS Blog: http://blogs.msdn.com/trika/default.aspx
> Feedback on 70-431 Exam: http://www.jonathanroberts.eu/?p=6


 
Reply With Quote
 
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-03-2007
The former one. However, I'd rather prefer another if possible.
How about you? Which one you fall for?


"Jonathan Roberts" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Elliot wrote:
>> I purchased two a while ago. The person in-charge told me that I have to
>> have the exams at their test centre and they will register for me.
>>

>
> Was that a Prometric center or a VUE center?
>
> --
> Jonathan Roberts
> MCTS: SQL Server 2005, MCP
>
> Information on MS VHD Images: http://tinyurl.com/y5bozl
> Great MS Blog: http://blogs.msdn.com/trika/default.aspx
> Feedback on 70-431 Exam: http://www.jonathanroberts.eu/?p=6


 
Reply With Quote
 
Jonathan Roberts
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-03-2007
Elliot wrote:
> I purchased two a while ago. The person in-charge told me that I have to
> have the exams at their test centre and they will register for me.
>


Was that a Prometric center or a VUE center?

--
Jonathan Roberts
MCTS: SQL Server 2005, MCP

Information on MS VHD Images: http://tinyurl.com/y5bozl
Great MS Blog: http://blogs.msdn.com/trika/default.aspx
Feedback on 70-431 Exam: http://www.jonathanroberts.eu/?p=6
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off




Advertisments