Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT:Shut up and leave me alone

OT:Shut up and leave me alone

CBIC

I've decided to quit smoking after 20 years. It's my second day without a
cigarette. Shut up and leave me alone. That is all.

CBIC

"Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >I've decided to quit smoking after 20 years. It's my second day without a
>>cigarette. Shut up and leave me alone. That is all.

> ummm can't you just smell all that fresh air!
>
> oh btw, do you think your body can handle the extra twenty pounds it's
> going to gain

Probably better than the 20 pound lung tumo(u)r that I would gain if I don't
quit.

Kline Sphere

>I've decided to quit smoking after 20 years. It's my second day without a
>cigarette. Shut up and leave me alone. That is all.

ummm can't you just smell all that fresh air!

oh btw, do you think your body can handle the extra twenty pounds it's
going to gain

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Kline Sphere

>Probably better than the 20 pound lung tumo(u)r that I would gain if I don't

a truly frightening thought.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

CBIC

"Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >Probably better than the 20 pound lung tumo(u)r that I would gain if I
> >don't
>>

> a truly frightening thought.

Indeed. Now I just need to figure out how to spend the time I would normally
go have a smoke.

Kline Sphere

>> >I've decided to quit smoking after 20 years. It's my second day without a
>>>cigarette. Shut up and leave me alone. That is all.

>> ummm can't you just smell all that fresh air!
>>
>> oh btw, do you think your body can handle the extra twenty pounds it's
>> going to gain
>>

>Probably better than the 20 pound lung tumo(u)r that I would gain if I don't
>quit.

btw, good luck.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

CBIC

"Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> btw, good luck.

Thanks. I figure I was the one who got me addicted to the rotten b@st@rds so
I'm the only one who can stop it.

CBIC

"Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> how about spending more time drinking? just a thought

When I drink I smoke like a chimney. I'll have to lay off the sauce for
awhile too. What the h3ll am I doing?

Kline Sphere

>> >Probably better than the 20 pound lung tumo(u)r that I would gain if I
>> >don't
>>>

>> a truly frightening thought.
>>

>Indeed. Now I just need to figure out how to spend the time I would normally
>go have a smoke.

how about spending more time drinking? just a thought

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

JaR

CBIC wrote:
> I've decided to quit smoking after 20 years. It's my second day without a
> cigarette. Shut up and leave me alone. That is all.

One year, five months, here. If I can do it, anybody can. Hang in there,
bud.

My personality may not have improved, but at least I'm now a
better-smelling B@stard.

--
JaR
Out of Order