Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Am I eligible for MCPD or any other certification by microsoft?

Am I eligible for MCPD or any other certification by microsoft?

chitreshkakwani@gmail.com

Hello,

I'm a student pursuing Bachelor of Engineering course . I'm interested
to get certified by microsoft specifically for development in VB.NET
but I'm not able to figure out whether I'm eligible to take the
certification exams or not . The certification website also does not
clearly specifies the eligibility as far as I know.

So if anybody is equipped with any related information please be kind
to help me out of this.

Thanks

jbj

You need to take the MCTS certification first.
http://vishaljoshi.blogspot.com/2006...ade-exams.html

news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...