Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > 70-219

70-219

=?Utf-8?B?bmlja2J1cm5z?=

Recently took 70-219 and bombed twice in a row. The first time was due to pure insanity, taking it directly after 70-216! The second time however, I was doing great until I got a Case Study on Digital Music Broadcasting!!!!!!! Has anyone else seen this one? What was the point of it? Did you find it as insanely out of this world as I did?

MS-News

yes - saw it.

"nickburns" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Recently took 70-219 and bombed twice in a row. The first time was due to

pure insanity, taking it directly after 70-216! The second time however, I
was doing great until I got a Case Study on Digital Music
Broadcasting!!!!!!! Has anyone else seen this one? What was the point of
it? Did you find it as insanely out of this world as I did?

Kyle

Welcome to the new world!

"MS-News" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
: yes - saw it.
:
: