Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > New IT Certification Forum (CISCO, Microsoft, Networks+, Suns, etc)

New IT Certification Forum (CISCO, Microsoft, Networks+, Suns, etc)

Exam-Smart

Check out this new IT certification forum, 1- Pass.
There are some sample tests available.

Sign up for free at http://www.1-pass.com

Brian

"Exam-Smart" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> Check out this new IT certification forum, 1- Pass.
> There are some sample tests available.

Hmm... Excerpt from the site:

To be our Elite Member, you can:

1> Access to all the latest exam questions from Testking, ActualTests,
ExamForce, Ucertify, and other IT certification exam questions vendors.
2> Access to the latest version of test simulators from Boson, Transcender,
Fravo in the like.

Br@indumper.

Neil

"Brian" <reply2me@thenewsgroup> wrote in news:eu6wJAzREHA.3596
@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

> Br@indumper.

there are other terms I would like to call them, but I am no longer allowed

***chalk's term***

--
Neil MCNGP #30

>***chalk's term***

Don you mean ass****er?

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

molsonexpert

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >***chalk's term***

> Don you mean ass****er?
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

I'm tellin'...

--
"It's such a fine line between stupid and clever."

Neil

"molsonexpert" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:#tukFYzREHA.252
@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

> "The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere" <.> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> >***chalk's term***

>> Don you mean ass****er?
>>
>> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

> I'm tellin'...

yeah kline! are you trying to get us all in trouble by saying assfusker?
the MS guys wont like it when you say ass****er. oops I said ass****er.
I'm sorry

--
Neil MCNGP #30

>yeah kline! are you trying to get us all in trouble by saying assfusker?
>the MS guys wont like it when you say ass****er. oops I said ass****er.
>I'm sorry

and now you're going to go to jail

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

>> >***chalk's term***
>>
>> Don you mean ass****er?
>>
>> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

>I'm tellin'...

Yep, and I could see them [ms] taking more notice of that, than of the
assholes who ruin the certification process for everyone.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Neil

news:(E-Mail Removed):

>>yeah kline! are you trying to get us all in trouble by saying
>>assfusker? the MS guys wont like it when you say ass****er. oops I
>>said ass****er. I'm sorry

> and now you're going to go to jail
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

You just tell your Dad that I am going to get my lawyer and he is going
to rush you!

GOOD LUCK IN PRISON!!!!!

--
Neil MCNGP #30

On Mon, 31 May 2004 12:08:27 -0700, Neil <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>You just tell your Dad that I am going to get my lawyer and he is going
>to rush you!
>
>GOOD LUCK IN PRISON!!!!!

**YAWN**

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3