Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > how can I automatically redirect to the hotmail webmail with username and password.

how can I automatically redirect to the hotmail webmail with username and password.

Eric

I hope logon to hotmail from our pages, how to call hotmail and transfer
parameters (username and password)?

Thanks in advance.

Eric

Alexey Smirnov

On Apr 2, 7:14 am, "Eric" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> I hope logon to hotmail from our pages, how to call hotmail and transfer
> parameters (username and password)?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Eric
>
> (E-Mail Removed)