Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > How many newsgroup members does it take to change a light bulb?

How many newsgroup members does it take to change a light bulb?

TechGeekPro

1 to change the light bulb.

1 to post that the light bulb has been changed.

14 to share similar experiences of changing light bulbs and
how the light bulb could have been changed differently.

7 to point out spelling/grammar errors in posts about
changing light bulbs.

18 to flame the spell checkers.

2 industry professionals to inform the group that the proper
term for "light bulb" is "lamp".

15 know-it-alls who claim they were in the industry and that
"light bulb" is perfectly correct.

5 to email others that the light bulb
posters are in violation of the list etiquette.

10 to post that this list is not about light bulbs and to
please take this discussion to a light bulb list.

12 to demand that cross posting to the hardware list,
off-topic list, and light bulb list about changing light
bulbs be stopped.

17 to defend the posting to this list saying that we all use
light bulbs and therefore the posts are relevant to this list.

25 to debate which method of changing light bulbs is
superior, where to buy the best light bulbs, what brand of
light bulbs work best for this technique, which brands are
faulty, and URLs where one can see examples of
different light bulbs.

14 to post that the URLs were posted incorrectly and then
post the corrected URLs.

33 to link all posts to date, quote them in their entirety
including all headers and signatures, and add "Me too".

4 to suggest that posters request the light bulb FAQs.

13 to ask what is an "FAQ"?

19 to say "do a search on 'light bulbs' before posting
questions about light bulbs".

Neil

"TechGeekPro" <%username%@yahoo.com> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> 1 to change the light bulb.
>
> 1 to post that the light bulb has been changed.
>
> 14 to share similar experiences of changing light bulbs and
> how the light bulb could have been changed differently.

<snip>

and 1 to point out that this should have been posted as a reply to the
"Rules of Conduct for Microsoft Newsgroups" thread...

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Simon Geary

GOOD DAY KIND SIRS I AM COMING FROM INDIA AND WISH TO KNOW PLEASE TELL WHERE
I CAN GET LIGHT BULBS FREE OF CHARGE AND WHERE TO GET BRAINDUMPS ON LIGHT
BULB CHANGING

"TechGeekPro" <%username%@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> 1 to change the light bulb.
>
> 1 to post that the light bulb has been changed.
>
> 14 to share similar experiences of changing light bulbs and
> how the light bulb could have been changed differently.
>
> 7 to point out spelling/grammar errors in posts about
> changing light bulbs.
>
> 18 to flame the spell checkers.
>
> 2 industry professionals to inform the group that the proper
> term for "light bulb" is "lamp".
>
> 15 know-it-alls who claim they were in the industry and that
> "light bulb" is perfectly correct.
>
> 5 to email others that the light bulb
> posters are in violation of the list etiquette.
>
> 10 to post that this list is not about light bulbs and to
> please take this discussion to a light bulb list.
>
> 12 to demand that cross posting to the hardware list,
> off-topic list, and light bulb list about changing light
> bulbs be stopped.
>
> 17 to defend the posting to this list saying that we all use
> light bulbs and therefore the posts are relevant to this list.
>
> 25 to debate which method of changing light bulbs is
> superior, where to buy the best light bulbs, what brand of
> light bulbs work best for this technique, which brands are
> faulty, and URLs where one can see examples of
> different light bulbs.
>
> 14 to post that the URLs were posted incorrectly and then
> post the corrected URLs.
>
> 33 to link all posts to date, quote them in their entirety
> including all headers and signatures, and add "Me too".
>
> 4 to suggest that posters request the light bulb FAQs.
>
> 13 to ask what is an "FAQ"?
>
> 19 to say "do a search on 'light bulbs' before posting
> questions about light bulbs".
>
> --
> I may not be completely certified, but I am completely certifiable.

>GOOD DAY KIND SIRS I AM COMING FROM INDIA AND WISH TO KNOW PLEASE TELL WHERE
>I CAN GET LIGHT BULBS FREE OF CHARGE AND WHERE TO GET BRAINDUMPS ON LIGHT
>BULB CHANGING

Hi Simon.

Before you get into the advanced topics of Light Bulb Changing, I
recommend you take the time to formalize yourself with the basics
first.

This link should give you a good start in your preparation on light
bulbs.

http://science.howstuffworks.com/light-bulb.htm

HTH & Good luck!

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Neil

news:(E-Mail Removed):

>>GOOD DAY KIND SIRS I AM COMING FROM INDIA AND WISH TO KNOW PLEASE TELL
>>WHERE I CAN GET LIGHT BULBS FREE OF CHARGE AND WHERE TO GET BRAINDUMPS
>>ON LIGHT BULB CHANGING

> http://science.howstuffworks.com/light-bulb.htm

the great news is Simon will be able to take his light-bulb changing exam
for 30% off since he's from India...

Does anyone have a dicount code for Canada for the exam?

--
Neil MCNGP #30