Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Cameras--Cameras--Cameras

Cameras--Cameras--Cameras

wagwheel

Cameras--Cameras--Cameras

This site is dedicated to every and anything you would ever want to
know about cameras.

http://www.jaywilsonenterprise.net/

Ken Lucke

In article <(E-Mail Removed) .com>,
wagwheel <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Cameras--Cameras--Cameras
>
> This site is dedicated to every and anything you would ever want to
> know about cameras.
>

> http://www.[SelfPromotionAdvertisingWebsiteURLsnipped].net/

And without even going there, I can virtually guarantee that your
screen will be flooded with crass advertising and hit-counters.

independence.
-- Charles A. Beard