Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Friday strangeness

OT: Friday strangeness

Ken Briscoe

Not necessarily Friday Fun, because it's quite twisted. Straight from
England, where it rains all the time, people have bad teeth, and boys want
to kill themselves...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/m...er/3758209.stm

or

http://tinyurl.com/2vqf9

Weird story, SFW.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Maybe they will both end up as Unix sys admins.

On Fri, 28 May 2004 15:38:12 -0400, "Ken Briscoe"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Not necessarily Friday Fun, because it's quite twisted. Straight from
>England, where it rains all the time, people have bad teeth, and boys want
>to kill themselves...
>
>http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/m...er/3758209.stm
>
>or
>
>http://tinyurl.com/2vqf9
>
>Weird story, SFW.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

JaR

On Fri, 28 May 2004 21:05:08 +0100, extemporised:

> Maybe they will both end up as Unix sys admins.

Kline, that was my favorite keyboard, doggonit![1]

JaR
Decaffienated Thug

[1] See John, I didn't say dammit.

Ken Briscoe

Not that i would know anything since i'm an ignorant jerk and never been out
of the country..

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Not necessarily Friday Fun, because it's quite twisted. Straight from
> England, where it rains all the time, people have bad teeth, and boys want
> to kill themselves...
>
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/m...er/3758209.stm
>
> or
>
> http://tinyurl.com/2vqf9
>
> Weird story, SFW.
>
> --
>
> KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

>Not that i would know anything since i'm an ignorant jerk and never been out
>of the country..

I've never even come down from the hills, except that is, when the
food ran away.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Ken Briscoe

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Not that i would know anything since i'm an ignorant jerk and never been

out
> of the country..

Look, I'm not mad that you're hijacking my name. Whatever. I'm mad that
you're using my real email address. Stop that, or I'll tell Comcast. Yeah, I
know your ISP, don't mess wit me, boyyyyyyy.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

---
Virus? In the computer? Are you serious?

> I'm mad that
>you're using my real email address.

Hence why I'm a dot.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

VLAN strangeness PabloFiasko Cisco 0 06-01-2005 09:05 AM
Bookmarks Strangeness Drude Firefox 0 01-26-2005 01:28 AM
OT: Monday Strangeness =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?= MCSE 7 07-20-2004 04:11 PM
Strangeness in bookmarks are still occurring Keith Bowes Firefox 0 01-06-2004 11:18 PM
autoincrement strangeness - please help! Munnki Perl 2 12-18-2003 10:51 PM

Advertisments