Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Help needed on Jetty (embedded)

Help needed on Jetty (embedded)

Gernot Reichel

Hi all, I'm struggling with Jetty (Version 6.1) used in embedded mode. I
created a Handler which is called when I connect to Jetty. In order to
connect Jetty I create an URLConnection and sending out some XML stuff
through the Outputstream. When I now try to read the Inputstream from
the HttpServletRequest object it is empty. I.e. I cannot get any byte
out of the input stream. I use the same code which runs with a "normal"
servlet engine (Bea Weblogic).
Any ideas what the problem is? Thanks for help.