Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Re: MCP Membership Site

Re: MCP Membership Site

Neil

"=?Utf-8?B?V2lsbA==?=" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Passed 70-210 and 70-215 several weeks ago (UK) and still can't sign
> on to the MCP membership site. Says my details don't match my passport
> - they do except the home telephone number which does not appear on
> the passport (so how can it match?). Has anyone been able to sign onto
> the site before receiving the welcome pack? - I've contacted the
> support email and phoned the helpline (wrong number on web site -
> should be 0800 not 800) which directed me to a web site that described
> the steps I had just carried out.
>
> Thanks

the group e-mail was http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)? This should get you a
response within 48 hours. If you have a valid passport account they can
usually help.

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Jose Samuel

Contact your test provider...the contacts you gave for the test should match
your passport....

news:Xns94F77304EBB27neilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16...
> "=?Utf-8?B?V2lsbA==?=" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > Passed 70-210 and 70-215 several weeks ago (UK) and still can't sign
> > on to the MCP membership site. Says my details don't match my passport
> > - they do except the home telephone number which does not appear on
> > the passport (so how can it match?). Has anyone been able to sign onto
> > the site before receiving the welcome pack? - I've contacted the
> > support email and phoned the helpline (wrong number on web site -
> > should be 0800 not 800) which directed me to a web site that described
> > the steps I had just carried out.
> >
> > Thanks
> >

> the group e-mail was (E-Mail Removed)? This should get you a
> response within 48 hours. If you have a valid passport account they can
> usually help.
>
> --
> Neil MCNGP #30

Membership permissions after publishing an ASP.NET Membership site. Tino Donderwinkel ASP .Net 2 06-18-2008 08:16 AM
MCP membership Gary Swann MCDST 9 05-07-2007 10:49 AM
MCP membership site =?Utf-8?B?YXNoeQ==?= Microsoft Certification 4 06-26-2006 09:34 PM
RE: MCP Membership Site =?Utf-8?B?bmlja2J1cm5z?= MCSE 0 06-01-2004 02:21 AM

Advertisments