Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Site to Site VPN

Site to Site VPN

boris.kocar@gmail.com

Hello i need some help about configuration CISCO 1812.
We have established VPN between main office A and branch office B.
And now all the traffic is secured. But I need on side A to establish
that clients from B can get only to one server and not all LAN.

Is this possible with Cisco 1812.

Thanks

CK

I suppose you must be using some access-list on VPN configuration and
you need to only allow te ip/server ip you want to
on access-list else drop.

On Apr 1, 3:19 pm, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> Hello i need some help about configuration CISCO 1812.
> We have established VPN between main office A and branch office B.
> And now all the traffic is secured. But I need on side A to establish
> that clients from B can get only to one server and not all LAN.
>
> Is this possible with Cisco 1812.
>
> Thanks

boris.kocar@gmail.com

Thanks for replay. I tought to that I need to do in ACL list but it
doesn't work.

description Tunnel to xy
set peer 217.16.87.246
set security-association lifetime seconds 86400
set transform-set ESP-3DES-SHA1 ESP-3DES-SHA
match address 108

access-list 108 remark IPSec Rule
access-list 108 permit ip 10.0.0.0 0.0.0.255 10.98.0.0 0.0.255.255

Can you write how to drop it. I need only permisson to server with IP
10.0.0.4