Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Problem downloading Yahoo Messenger

Problem downloading Yahoo Messenger

ankit_1214@indiatimes.com

I work on Windows XP.

While trying to download Yahoo Messenger, after I click on "Get
Started", I get a message to click on "Run" option. As soon as I click
on "Run" option, My PC get's turned off.

Can you please help me resolve this problem?

Thanks.

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

>I work on Windows XP.
>
>While trying to download Yahoo Messenger, after I click on "Get
>Started", I get a message to click on "Run" option. As soon as I click
>on "Run" option, My PC get's turned off.
>
>Can you please help me resolve this problem?

Right click on "My Computer", Properties, Advanced, Startup and
recovery (settings), Unselect automatically restart.

Won't stop the error but will stop your computer from shutting down.

Start | Run <type in>
drwtsn32
<enter>

Application errors will show the problem, most likely Yahoo.

Turn off "Create crash dump file" while your there, it's of no use to
you and creates a huge file each time you crash.

--
Ground Control To Major Tom - (Animation)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=jldQ7Z-LawQ