Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > http://xmlia.com

http://xmlia.com

tangodanc@gmail.com

Dear friends!
We are glad to you to inform on opening new, absolutely free-of-charge
site about online XML-validator and web-based editor.

For what to pay huge money for different win-based editors or to put
the unchecked cracked copies?
Use our site, and you should not install anything on computer.
Our site does not contain advertising, is quickly loaded,consumes not
enough traffic and quickly processes your data.
At your service XML visualisation not only in the form of TREE, but
also in the form of GRID, that is actually avaliable only in very
expensive windows XML editors.

all what you need to do-its just register for free

See you in http://xmlia.com