Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > xhtml 1.1

xhtml 1.1

Luke

hope somebody can give me an answer, why asp.net website that i designed
with xhtml 1.1 target schema using visual studio.net 2005 didn't display
correctly on internet explorer, firefox and opera?
thanks,

Ornette

Hello,

can you give us mre details or code snippet ?
I cant exaclty see what could happen.

Ornette

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...