Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Digital Signing...Error Using Relative Path For AssemblyKeyFile

Digital Signing...Error Using Relative Path For AssemblyKeyFile

Vahehoo

Hi,

I am trying to digitally sign an old application in ASP.Net. For that
purpose I created a Strong Name Key File.

The snk file is located in a root-level directory. in Bin\DG_Key
directory. For some reason when I use :

<Assembly: AssemblyKeyFileAttribute("DG_Key\testKey.snk")>
I get an error :

"Error creating assembly manifest: Error reading key file 'DG_Key
\testKey.snk' -- The system cannot find the path specified. "

When I use absolute path everything seems to be fine. but I just
cannot set the relative path

I have also tried bunch of different ways. I am going crazy.. PLEASE
HELP !!!!