Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Advanced Java Book recommendations

Advanced Java Book recommendations

frankmfs

Hi all,

I've been programming in java about 6 or 7 years although have been a
little less hands on the past 2 years or so. I'm going to be on lots
of planes the next few months and was looking for some good books on
Java to brush up on new features in Java 5 & 6 and I'm also
specifically interested in EJB 3.0. Do you have any specific books
you'd like to recommend?

I'm also open to any other technology books you think are worth
buying...

-F