Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > dump

Chrissy

What is a dump? what is the pass mark for the mcse?

a dump is what i take most mornings and a couple of
spanstics out ther use to study with but you learn more
hearing me talk as you like my ass

=?Utf-8?B?ZGF2ZWc3MA==?=

Chrissy a dump is a selection of the questions with Answer that MS ask you in the MCP MCSA and MCSE test
its like a cheat sheet
in regard to your other post about preparing for the MCSE if you have little or no experience with 2000 or 2003 operating systems or Infrastructure ( DNS WINS DHCP Acitve directory ) its best if you take a few of the MCSE course's with a registered Training centre ( they are expensive but can be worth it ) try an resist just doing the brain dumps as it wont do you any good if you do get a job in IT
knowing the answer on paper and knowing how to fix and stop the problem are to different things
Regard
Dave
MCS

Hout Bay

Braindumps are where people take the exams, and then disseminate the
information across the internet by means of pdf docs etc. Some companies
sell these so called braindumps. Basically it is like getting to see the
questions (almost word for word) before the exam and then using this
information to pass the exams. The problem is that unless you actually have
a hands on working knowledge of the products, you will be found out
(probably at the interview stage).

Dave's advice is excellent.
Barry
www.i2ko.com

"Chrissy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:1306c01c4439a$40bbf1a0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> What is a dump? what is the pass mark for the mcse?

=?Utf-8?B?Y2hyaXNzeQ==?=

Thanks dave for answering I appreciate it.----- daveg70 wrote: ----

=?Utf-8?B?Q0hyaXNzeQ==?=

Thanks for your response. I appreciate it.

Consultant

a dump is the passage of excrement from your bowels.

"Chrissy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:1306c01c4439a$40bbf1a0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> What is a dump? what is the pass mark for the mcse?

Dump complete java VM state as core dump (not via OS) possible? halfdog Java 12 02-21-2013 06:14 AM
Dump of Microsoft Paper- Navision certification Mihir Microsoft Certification 5 08-26-2011 03:33 PM
Cisco AP1200 core dump B Thompson Cisco 7 11-26-2005 03:59 AM
Read Core Dump file ns Cisco 8 05-26-2005 03:07 AM
Dump of perfection Test Chris & Ara Duke Microsoft Certification 1 11-05-2003 12:53 AM

Advertisments