Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Re: OT: TechNet Article

Re: OT: TechNet Article

Dustin Harper

This is true. The average Joe wouldn't even know where to start. Even
Googleing doesn't bring anything up if you don't know what to search for.
And error codes can be somewhat cryptic for the user that doesn't know how
to setup his own email. But, when it doesn't work, he asks where he thinks
he can find the answer. And usually there are friendly, helpful people in
here that would love to fix his problem. And sometimes we learn something
new, and he/she learns something that they can pass on to others.

--
Dustin Harper
http://www.vistarip.com

> That's fine, but a casual user should not have to "perform research and
> troubleshooting steps before posting their issues in newsgroups".

Re: OT: TechNet Article Dustin Harper Microsoft Certification 0 03-31-2007 10:11 PM
Re: OT: TechNet Article Dustin Harper Microsoft Certification 0 03-31-2007 07:01 PM
Re: TechNet Article Kerry Brown Microsoft Certification 1 03-31-2007 06:56 PM
Re: TechNet Article Kerry Brown MCSE 1 03-31-2007 06:56 PM
FYI: April 2006 TechNet Cable Guy article on wireless connections in Windows Vista published Joseph Davies [MSFT] Wireless Networking 0 04-17-2006 09:01 PM

Advertisments