Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Silly Man

Silly Man

=?Utf-8?B?QW1pc2ggS2FpbG5haQ==?=

Mr Kline Sphere, you are a nasty bad man. There is nothing wrong with using braindumps and help me and others know me in India to get exams and get good job in nice company

Now you go awa

Amish

JaR

On Wed, 26 May 2004 12:46:09 -0700, Amish Kailnai extemporised:

> Mr Kline Sphere, you are a nasty bad man. There is nothing wrong with
> using braindumps and help me and others know me in India to get exams
> and get good job in nice company.
>
> Now you go away
>
> Amish

Isn't it damp under that bridge?

No, you go away.

Huttarite

=?Utf-8?Q?Frisbee=C2=AE?=

Amish Kailnai wrote:
> Mr Kline Sphere, you are a nasty bad man. There is nothing wrong with
> using braindumps and help me and others know me in India to get exams
> and get good job in nice company.
>
> Now you go away
>
> Amish

Oh, thank you. You have no idea how long I've waited to post these lyrics.

As I walk through the valley where I harvest my grain
I take a look at my wife and realize she's very plain
But that's just perfect for an Amish like me
You know, I shun fancy things like electricity
At 4:30 in the morning I'm milkin' cows
Jebediah feeds the chickens and Jacob plows... fool
And I've been milkin' and plowin' so long that
Even Ezekiel thinks that my mind is gone
I'm a man of the land, I'm into discipline
Got a Bible in my hand and a beard on my chin
But if I finish all of my chores and you finish thine
Then tonight we're gonna party like it's 1699

We been spending most our lives
Living in an Amish paradise
I've churned butter once or twice
Living in an Amish paradise
It's hard work and sacrifice
Living in an Amish paradise
We sell quilts at discount price
Living in an Amish paradise

A local boy kicked me in the butt last week
I just smiled at him and turned the other cheek
I really don't care, in fact I wish him well
'Cause I'll be laughing my head off when he's burning in hell
But I ain't never punched a tourist even if he deserved
An Amish with a 'tude? You know that's unheard of
I never wear buttons but I got a cool hat
And my homies all I agree I look good in black... fool
If you come to visit, you'll be bored to tears
We haven't even paid the phone bill in 300 years
But we ain't really quaint, so please don't point and stare
We're just technologically impaired

There's no phone, no lights, no motorcar
Not a single luxury
Like Robinson Caruso
It's as primitave as can be

We been spending most our lives
Living in an Amish paradise
We're just plain and simple guys
Living in an Amish paradise
There's no time for sin and vice
Living in an Amish paradise
We don't fight, we all play nice
Living in an Amish paradise

Hitchin' up the buggy, churnin' lots of butter
Raised a barn on Monday, soon I'll raise another
Think you're really rightous? Think you're pure in heart?
Well, I know I'm a million times as humble as thou art
I'm the pious guy the little Amlettes wanna be like
On my knees day and night scorin' points for the afterlife
So don't be vain and don't be whiny
Or else, my brother, I might just have to get medieval on your heinie

We been spending most our lives
Living in an Amish paradise
We're all crazy Mennonites
Living in an Amish paradise
There's no cops or traffic lights
Living in an Amish paradise
But you'd probably think it bites
Living in an Amish paradise

--
Fris "Ezekiel" beeĀ®

Certaholics

Galaxy

> Oh, thank you. You have no idea how long I've waited to post these
lyrics.

> As I walk through the valley where I harvest my grain
> I take a look at my wife and realize she's very plain
> But that's just perfect for an Amish like me
> You know, I shun fancy things like electricity
> At 4:30 in the morning I'm milkin' cows
> Jebediah feeds the chickens and Jacob plows... fool

> <Zappp>

Hahaha. Amazing!!
Nice one!

>Mr Kline Sphere, you are a nasty bad man. There is nothing wrong with using braindumps and help me and others know me in India to get exams and get good job in nice company.

You mean I'm a silly and a nasty bad man??

>Now you go away

Where to?

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Neil

news:(E-Mail Removed):

>>Now you go away

> Where to?

India, there are no jobs here (actually there is a job posting in my
office...)

--
Neil MCNGP #30

JaR

On Thu, 27 May 2004 09:58:26 -0700, Neil extemporised:

> The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>>>Now you go away

>> Where to?

> India, there are no jobs here (actually there is a job posting in my
> office...)

How much is paying? I could pack up SWMBO and basset hound and be in
Ontario in a week for right $$$!

JaR
Underpaid Thug

Neil

JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news(E-Mail Removed):

> How much is paying? I could pack up SWMBO and basset hound and be in
> Ontario in a week for right $$$!

***Neil makes jingling sound in pockets***

--
Neil MCNGP #30

JaR

On Thu, 27 May 2004 11:02:49 -0700, Neil extemporised:

> ***Neil makes jingling sound in pockets***

Never mind.

Besides, SWMBO sez not enough funny money in .ca to move to Ontario.

Basset is worried snow too deep in winter. Important equipment too close
to ground.

JaR
Stationary Thug

Neil

JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news(E-Mail Removed):

> Besides, SWMBO sez not enough funny money in .ca to move to Ontario.

she wont know what she's missing. like sunshine. how is the weather in
the NW? little rainy?

> Basset is worried snow too deep in winter. Important equipment too

close
> to ground.

true enough, there actually is a change in seasons here. but aren't you
worried that said low-to-ground canine might drown out there?

--
Neil MCNGP #30