Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > passing choice value back to existing html page

passing choice value back to existing html page

Thad

I have a web page which if the user opens the new page of images and makes a
selection, the choice can be passed back to the originating page. Any
suggestion as to how this could best be done?

Neredbojias

On Sat, 31 Mar 2007 18:36:43 GMT Thad scribed:

> I have a web page which if the user opens the new page of images and
> makes a selection, the choice can be passed back to the originating
> page. Any suggestion as to how this could best be done?

Is this "selected image" associated with a link? If so, make the link
refer to the originating page url and/or use a query string and some
(preferably server-side) scripting.

--
Neredbojias

Thad