Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > passed 70-291

passed 70-291

CARL

HI FRIENDS
I PASSED 70-291 YESTERDAY. I DID PREPARATION FROM
HTTP://WWW.REALCERTIFICATION.COM. ALMOST ALL QUESTIONS IN
THE EXAM. BOOKS ARE OK BUT VERY SHORT TIME ONLY QUESTIONS
AND ANSWERS WOULD HELP. NOW GOING FOR 70-270

=?Utf-8?B?Ug==?=

> ----- CARL wrote: ----
>> HI FRIEND

> I PASSED 70-291 YESTERDAY. I DID PREPARATION FROM
> HTTP://WWW.REALCERTIFICATION.COM. ALMOST ALL QUESTIONS IN
> THE EXAM. BOOKS ARE OK BUT VERY SHORT TIME ONLY QUESTIONS
> AND ANSWERS WOULD HELP. NOW GOING FOR 70-27

Rob G

"R" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > ----- CARL wrote: -----
> >> HI FRIENDS

> > I PASSED 70-291 YESTERDAY. I DID PREPARATION FROM
> > HTTP://WWW.REALCERTIFICATION.COM. ALMOST ALL QUESTIONS IN
> > THE EXAM. BOOKS ARE OK BUT VERY SHORT TIME ONLY QUESTIONS
> > AND ANSWERS WOULD HELP. NOW GOING FOR 70-270

Neil

"Rob G" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:OYAKfzwQEHA.3988
@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

> "R" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> > I PASSED 70-291 YESTERDAY. I DID PREPARATION FROM
>> > HTTP://WWW.REALCERTIFICATION.COM. ALMOST ALL QUESTIONS IN
>> > THE EXAM. BOOKS ARE OK BUT VERY SHORT TIME ONLY QUESTIONS
>> > AND ANSWERS WOULD HELP. NOW GOING FOR 70-270

Neil MCNGP #30

Mike T.

"Neil" <(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:Xns94F54DD07F723neilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16...
> "Rob G" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:OYAKfzwQEHA.3988
> @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:
>

> > "R" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...

Paul Lynch

On Wed, 26 May 2004 14:44:56 +0200, "Mike T." <root@127.0.0.1> wrote:

>"Neil" <(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>news:Xns94F54DD07F723neilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.24 8.16...
>> "Rob G" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:OYAKfzwQEHA.3988
>> @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:
>>

>> > "R" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...

What will this eventually spell ?

Can't wait to see how it turns out

Regards,

Paul Lynch
MCSE

Neil

Paul Lynch <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news(E-Mail Removed):

> On Wed, 26 May 2004 14:44:56 +0200, "Mike T." <root@127.0.0.1> wrote:
>

>>"Neil" <(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>>news:Xns94F54DD07F723neilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.2 48.16...
>>> "Rob G" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:OYAKfzwQEHA.3988
>>> @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

> What will this eventually spell ?
>
> Can't wait to see how it turns out
>

> Regards,
>
> Paul Lynch
> MCSE

yeah, it will spell ass****er. The guy is an A$$FSKER!!! sure we've done
this routine to death but it should stil be pointed out that Carl is an
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
!

(gee, I feel better now, how about you?)

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Paul Lynch

On Wed, 26 May 2004 06:29:38 -0700, Neil <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>yeah, it will spell ass****er. The guy is an A$$FSKER!!! sure we've done
>this routine to death but it should stil be pointed out that Carl is an
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>!
>
>(gee, I feel better now, how about you?)

Well, he's certainly a lame braindumping fool who will no doubt get
caught out on the first morning on any new job he manages to blag his
way into.

As for his sexual preferences, well I really couldn't say....

Regards,

Paul Lynch
MCSE

>Well, he's certainly a lame braindumping fool who will no doubt get
>caught out on the first morning on any new job he manages to blag his
>way into

They don't care who they hire at wal-mart these days.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Neil

news:(E-Mail Removed):

> They don't care who they hire at wal-mart these days.

no, they must have really baggy pants. Or so Vigo and JaR indicated.

"Welcome to Wal-mart. Would you like a smiley face sticker missy?"

--
Neil MCNGP #30