Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Send Anti-Flickering off to logitech cam

Send Anti-Flickering off to logitech cam

eriq

Hi,

I am currently working with a Logitech Quickcam STX via USB. Using the
VideoCapture module to make pictures. Because the camera is outside I
will have to turn off a special Option on the camera called "Anti-
Flickering". Is there anyway that I can send a hardware seq to the cam
to do this. Or manipulate the driver (Accessed via DirectX). Any
ideals what path I should follow to achieve this?

Thx

bytesman