Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > D200 accessories cable release/external pin devices

D200 accessories cable release/external pin devices

surf_doggie

Ok Im not known for treating cameras nice.

Ive already lost one of the screw in covers for my 10 pin accessory. I
went by my local camera store and they were like no dude we dont have
those and dont know where you can get them.

Anybody know where you can get these accessories? I tried searching
B&H and a couple of other sites but cant find these accoutrements.

Earl

Robert Nabors

"surf_doggie" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Ok Im not known for treating cameras nice.
>
> Ive already lost one of the screw in covers for my 10 pin accessory. I
> went by my local camera store and they were like no dude we dont have
> those and dont know where you can get them.
>
> Anybody know where you can get these accessories? I tried searching
> B&H and a couple of other sites but cant find these accoutrements.
>
> Earl

I just use the timed release on the D200 instead of a cable release.

John Smith

You have to order these replacement caps from Nikon direcly. They do NOT
distribute them to retail dealers:

PART # 1K467-156 REMOTE CONNECTOR CAP $2.80 EACH

Nikon Inc. National Parts Department
310-414-5121

"surf_doggie" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Ok Im not known for treating cameras nice.
>
> Ive already lost one of the screw in covers for my 10 pin accessory. I
> went by my local camera store and they were like no dude we dont have
> those and dont know where you can get them.
>
> Anybody know where you can get these accessories? I tried searching
> B&H and a couple of other sites but cant find these accoutrements.
>
> Earl

Charlie Choc

On 30 Mar 2007 21:25:11 -0700, "surf_doggie" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Anybody know where you can get these accessories? I tried searching
>B&H and a couple of other sites but cant find these accoutrements.

http://www.bocaphoto.com/products/ne...onacc.htm#caps has them as well
as a lot of other odds and ends. I got a DK-3 round eyecup kit from them for my
D200.
--
Charlie...
http://www.chocphoto.com