Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > 290 today

290 today

Mike

Retaking 290 today, hopefully I will get those 6 all
important points today that I missed out on last time.

Forget the transenders Forget the Cram exam Forget
Braindumps Forget cheating, ITS NOT GOING TO HELP WITH
2003 BWAHHHAAAHHHAAAHHAAHAHAHAHA

umm... go for it girl

You've just upset half the world.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Neil

news:(E-Mail Removed):

>>Forget the transenders Forget the Cram exam Forget
>>Braindumps Forget cheating, ITS NOT GOING TO HELP WITH
>>2003 BWAHHHAAAHHHAAAHHAAHAHAHAHA

> You've just upset half the world.
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

not me, but then I think he's being optimistic

--
Neil MCNGP #30

072-290 -vs- 070-290? Mark MCSE 3 09-12-2006 01:09 PM
Passed my 70-290 test today... blastingfonda@gmail.com MCSE 9 03-04-2005 08:58 PM
Taking 70-290 today =?Utf-8?B?bWRibWFuNjY=?= Microsoft Certification 4 11-15-2004 04:51 PM
Today Passed 70-290 Tom Helms [MSFT] MCSA 6 11-20-2003 04:53 PM

Advertisments