Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Mozilla glitch today?

Mozilla glitch today?

howard.sage@gmail.com

Suddenly Mozilla Firefox stopped functioning today after functioning
fine last night.

Are others experiencing this? Thanks in advance.

john sumner

news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com:

> Suddenly Mozilla Firefox stopped functioning today after functioning
> fine last night.
>
> Are others experiencing this? Thanks in advance.

Working fine for me.

Lukan

> Suddenly Mozilla Firefox stopped functioning today after functioning
> fine last night.
>
> Are others experiencing this? Thanks in advance.

My toaster stopped functioning today after functioning fine last night,
obviously this is somehow related to your problem.

Leonidas Jones

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> Suddenly Mozilla Firefox stopped functioning today after functioning
> fine last night.
>
> Are others experiencing this? Thanks in advance.

Please give more specifics. What happens, exactly, when you attempt to
open FF. What is your exact OS, and what version of Firefox are you using?

Lee

Lukan

> Please give more specifics. What happens, exactly, when you attempt to
> open FF. What is your exact OS, and what version of Firefox are you using?

Wholemeal bread. Two slices.

howard.sage@gmail.com

Turned on the computer this a.m. and Firefox comes up working fine.

Thank you for the suggestions, including the toaster "theory."

Sage

MWB

I got an MS error and had to uninstall it and I'm not able to reinstall.

mark

Leonidas Jones

MWB wrote:
> I got an MS error and had to uninstall it and I'm not able to reinstall.
>

> mark

Give more information. What did the error say? Why did you have to
uninstall? What, exactly, happens when you try to reinstall?

Lee

MWB

"Leonidas Jones" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:IQFQh.13065$(E-Mail Removed)...
> MWB wrote:
>> I got an MS error and had to uninstall it and I'm not able to reinstall.
>>

>> mark

> Give more information. What did the error say? Why did you have to
> uninstall? What, exactly, happens when you try to reinstall?
>
> Lee

It was just one of those bug report errors saying the exe was bad. I
couldn't get it to load so I uninstalled it. I reinstalled it and it still
won't load.

I have no idea.
Mark

On Apr 3, 9:44 pm, "MWB" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> It was just one of those bug report errors saying the exe was bad. I
> couldn't get it to load so I uninstalled it. I reinstalled it and it still
> won't load.
>
> I have no idea.
> Mark

what bug report? I'm curious. This sounds something like the problems
I've been reporting and a few others, and getting [almost] ignored
on. Only one person has actually tried to help. So, I'd like to
know what bug report this is.

State machine glitch yaseenzaidi@NETZERO.com VHDL 4 04-22-2006 02:42 AM
Strange scrolling glitch with Firefox History Fan Firefox 7 02-22-2006 08:52 PM
Firefox cache glitch - the dead rise again! Jim Firefox 1 03-22-2005 09:48 PM
making a glitch filter rajan VHDL 2 03-13-2005 09:48 PM
How can I eliminate "Glitch"? Jluis VHDL 5 05-12-2004 07:59 PM

Advertisments