Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > 4 FACTOR PASSWORD

4 FACTOR PASSWORD

newtechconcepts@gmail.com

A patented 4 FACTOR PASSWORD white paper is available. Not an
encryption system.

For a PDF copyof the WHITE PAPER, email me at
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed). Include company name, URL, position held
and a company street/city & email address.

Ertugrul Soeylemez

(E-Mail Removed) (07-03-30 13:04:25):

> A patented 4 FACTOR PASSWORD white paper is available. Not an
> encryption system.

And what is that?

> For a PDF copyof the WHITE PAPER, email me at
> (E-Mail Removed). Include company name, URL, position held
> and a company street/city & email address.

Are you serious about trying to make money that way? If you're
interested in improving my security, you publish that paper and make the
distribution unlimited. Whatever a "4 FACTOR PASSWORD" is, if it's
secure, then you shouldn't be afraid making the details available.

Regards,
Ertugrul Söylemez.

--
From the fact that this CGI program has been written in Haskell, it
follows naturally that this CGI program is perfectly secure.

Someone Else

In Message-ID:<euk7ja$8b8$02$(E-Mail Removed)-online.com>,
Ertugrul Soeylemez <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>(E-Mail Removed) (07-03-30 13:04:25):
>
>> A patented 4 FACTOR PASSWORD white paper is available. Not an
>> encryption system.

>And what is that?
>

>> For a PDF copyof the WHITE PAPER, email me at
>> (E-Mail Removed). Include company name, URL, position held
>> and a company street/city & email address.

>Are you serious about trying to make money that way? If you're
>interested in improving my security, you publish that paper and make the
>distribution unlimited. Whatever a "4 FACTOR PASSWORD" is, if it's
>secure, then you shouldn't be afraid making the details available.

Not to mention that anyone can get a copy of the patent. If it's
actually patented, the details ARE available.

Ertugrul Soeylemez

Someone Else <(E-Mail Removed)> (07-03-31 11:25:03):

> > > For a PDF copyof the WHITE PAPER, email me at
> > > (E-Mail Removed). Include company name, URL, position
> > > held and a company street/city & email address.

> > Are you serious about trying to make money that way? If you're
> > interested in improving my security, you publish that paper and make
> > the distribution unlimited. Whatever a "4 FACTOR PASSWORD" is, if
> > it's secure, then you shouldn't be afraid making the details
> > available.

> Not to mention that anyone can get a copy of the patent. If it's
> actually patented, the details ARE available.

Patents only include a specification. They don't give the ideas behind
a particular scheme, and more importantly, they don't do security
analysis.

Regards,
Ertugrul Söylemez.

--
From the fact that this CGI program has been written in Haskell, it
follows naturally that this CGI program is perfectly secure.