Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Availability of 70-292 and 70-296

Availability of 70-292 and 70-296

Norseman

Will these exams continue to be offered as long as the MCSE 2003 Cert
is around or could it run the chance of being retired earlier? I just
finished my MCSE 2000 and probably should keep going while in
"exam-taking" mode. Thanks!

Neil

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Norseman) wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed) om:

> Will these exams continue to be offered as long as the MCSE 2003 Cert
> is around or could it run the chance of being retired earlier? I just
> finished my MCSE 2000 and probably should keep going while in
> "exam-taking" mode. Thanks!

I believe that the 2 exams for the upgrade do not expire as the 70-240 exam
did. it will be available for the life of the cert but you should probably
go for it while you are in the "mode". It is harder to get restarted (so I
hear though I don't think I've stopped in 9 or 10 years)

--
Neil MCNGP #30

get them over and done with will your in the trance and
everything is still fresh in your mind

showing your age ther neil

Neil

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:1161c01c441a3$17245bf0
$(E-Mail Removed):

> showing your age ther neil

what you mean friggin' ancient?

--