Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Unusual Thread Balloon Icon in TB

Unusual Thread Balloon Icon in TB

dino

Beside one of the threads in the pane that lists the message threads and
headers there is an unusual icon.

It's the usual little balloon with an orange starburst in the top right
"corner" (for want of a better word). The thread topic is also
underlined even though there are no unread messages.

I don't have the thread labelled or marked in any way.

Anyone know what the icon means?

Moz Champion (Dan)

dino wrote:
> Beside one of the threads in the pane that lists the message threads and
> headers there is an unusual icon.
>
> It's the usual little balloon with an orange starburst in the top right
> "corner" (for want of a better word). The thread topic is also
> underlined even though there are no unread messages.
>
> I don't have the thread labelled or marked in any way.
>
> Anyone know what the icon means?

Actual icon depends upon the theme in use, which one are you using?

dino

Moz Champion (Dan) wrote:
> dino wrote:
>> Beside one of the threads in the pane that lists the message threads
>> and headers there is an unusual icon.
>>
>> It's the usual little balloon with an orange starburst in the top
>> right "corner" (for want of a better word). The thread topic is also
>> underlined even though there are no unread messages.
>>
>> I don't have the thread labelled or marked in any way.
>>
>> Anyone know what the icon means?

> Actual icon depends upon the theme in use, which one are you using?

Didn't think about that one. It's the Outlook 2003 SilverTB

I also think now that it means there is an unread message in the thread
which would explain the underlining. I think my file has been corrupted
somehow. This happened to me before so I'll try fixing that first.