Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > MCSE Training - which way to go?

MCSE Training - which way to go?

NathaN

Hi Gang,

I’ve decided to take the plunge and go after MCSE certification for Windows 2003.

I'm starting from scratch - NO certifications to my name - I'm pretty deep in the hole.

I did a Google search on “MCSE training kit,”
and got links to 200,000 webpages - YIKES!

I need some advice as to which kits/programs are the best.
... and any tips on the exams would be appreciated as well.

Anyone?

Thanks,

--- NATHAN ---

Rowdy Yates

NathaN <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Hi Gang,
>
> I’ve decided to take the plunge and go after MCSE certification for
> Windows 2003.
>
> I'm starting from scratch - NO certifications to my name - I'm pretty
> deep in the hole.
>
> I did a Google search on “MCSE training kit,”
> and got links to 200,000 webpages - YIKES!
>
> I need some advice as to which kits/programs are the best.
> ... and any tips on the exams would be appreciated as well.
>

> Anyone?
>

> Thanks,
>
> --- NATHAN ---

i never get amazed at the quality of the questinos posted here. is it ever
going to stop?

Rowdy Yates, MCSE
--
Rowdy's Home Page
http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/

NathaN

On Sat, 22 May 2004 22:55:41 -0700, Rowdy Yates <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>NathaN <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>news:(E-Mail Removed) :
>

>> Hi Gang,
>>
>> I’ve decided to take the plunge and go after MCSE certification for
>> Windows 2003.
>>
>> I'm starting from scratch - NO certifications to my name - I'm pretty
>> deep in the hole.
>>
>> I did a Google search on “MCSE training kit,”
>> and got links to 200,000 webpages - YIKES!
>>
>> I need some advice as to which kits/programs are the best.
>> ... and any tips on the exams would be appreciated as well.
>>

>> Anyone?
>>

>> Thanks,
>>
>> --- NATHAN ---

>i never get amazed at the quality of the questinos posted here. is it ever
>going to stop?

OK - so you never get amazed.

What do I have to do to amaze you?

--- NATHAN ---

Neil

Rowdy Yates <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in

> i never get amazed at the quality of the questinos posted here. is it
> ever going to stop?

not likely....(but it keeps post quantity up)

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Neil

NathaN <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Hi Gang,
>
> I’ve decided to take the plunge and go after MCSE certification for
> Windows 2003.
>
> I'm starting from scratch - NO certifications to my name - I'm pretty
> deep in the hole.
>
> I did a Google search on “MCSE training kit,”
> and got links to 200,000 webpages - YIKES!
>
> I need some advice as to which kits/programs are the best.
> ... and any tips on the exams would be appreciated as well.
>

> Anyone?
>

> Thanks,
>
> --- NATHAN ---

Books Online, help files and working with the product? harumph...

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Neil

NathaN <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news(E-Mail Removed):

> OK - so you never get amazed.
>
> What do I have to do to amaze you?

actually the fact that you did google amazed me...

--
Neil MCNGP #30

JaR

> actually the fact that you did google amazed me...
>
> --
> Neil MCNGP #30

Unfortunately, that was as far as it got.

JaR
Thug XXII

'It was pity that stayed his hand. "It's a pity I'm out of
bullets", he said.' --unknown

NathaN

On Sun, 23 May 2004 11:09:16 -0700, Neil <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>NathaN <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>news:(E-Mail Removed) :
>

>> Hi Gang,
>>
>> I’ve decided to take the plunge and go after MCSE certification for
>> Windows 2003.
>>
>> I'm starting from scratch - NO certifications to my name - I'm pretty
>> deep in the hole.
>>
>> I did a Google search on “MCSE training kit,”
>> and got links to 200,000 webpages - YIKES!
>>
>> I need some advice as to which kits/programs are the best.
>> ... and any tips on the exams would be appreciated as well.
>>
>> Anyone?

>Books Online,

Any one in particular?

> help files and working with the product? harumph...

I've won a copy of Win 2003 Server (Enterprise ed.) on eBay.

--- NathaN ---

NathaN

On Sun, 23 May 2004 11:40:42 -0700, Neil <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>NathaN <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>news(E-Mail Removed) :
>
>> OK - so you never get amazed.
>>
>> What do I have to do to amaze you?
>>

>actually the fact that you did google amazed me...

Yes - and I can tie my own shoes too - howzat for a stunner.

--- NathaN ---

Techie

are you sure? in the other NG you posted this same question to you could not
tell the difference between Canadian and American dollars even after I told
you the site was in Canada

--
Techie
MCNGP #21