Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > VOIP Suggestions

VOIP Suggestions

andy

On Apr 5, 8:21 am, "Herman" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:
> "andy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>
> news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>
> > On Apr 2, 5:12 pm, "Herman" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> > wrote:
> >> "{{{{{Welcome}}}}}" <bhx___spam@trapped___hotmail.co.uk> > It is possible
> >> for no fee, to point an 01 or 02 number to any of the> Betamax services.

> >> Was this the one you didn't want to public post?

> >> I have never managed to get it to work using Voxalot which was the
> >> obvious
> >> way. Go on, give us a clue!

> > Betamax have been blocking Voxalot for about 4 weeks, but this is
> > projected to be lifted fairly soon, maybe some time next week.

> Are they announcing news in advance or is this from another source like VB
> forum?

There has been exchange of emails between Betamax and Voxalot, about
changes agreed to be made on both servers. Voxalot have made theirs,
and Betamax's changes are a bit more complex and are hoped for next
week

see Martin's posts 144, 156, 165 on

http://forum.voxalot.com/voxalot-sup...t-working.html