Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Keeping GridView Header visible

Keeping GridView Header visible

Gunawan

Hi,
If I use gridview, can I make the header keep on the top of the screen while
we scroll down.
and while we scroll right, some columns in the left could retain their
position?

Regards,
Gun

bpd

On Mar 30, 4:28 am, "Gunawan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hi,
> If I use gridview, can I make the header keep on the top of the screen while
> we scroll down.
> and while we scroll right, some columns in the left could retain their
> position?
>
> Regards,
> Gun

See if this link helps: