Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > braindumps

braindumps

Mike

anyone else having troubles at http:// braindumpcentral.com? I am a new
user to that site, and when I click 'rational' or even 'purchase exam' I get
"a server error in '/' application response"?

Am I missing something that I need to do before I can access certain
information?

molsonexpert

news:up%(E-Mail Removed)...
> anyone else having troubles at http:// braindumpcentral.com? I am a new
> user to that site, and when I click 'rational' or even 'purchase exam' I

get
> "a server error in '/' application response"?
>
> Am I missing something that I need to do before I can access certain
> information?

Try reading a book instead.

--
"It's such a fine line between stupid and clever."

Neil

"Mike" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:up#K7L0PEHA.3140
@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

> Am I missing something that I need to do before I can access certain
> information?

start by sending all of your detailed information (name, address, phone
number, MCP ID) to http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) and ask why you are having these
problems getting your braindump.

--
Neil MCNGP #30 (your missing a brian)

MS-Guru

Hey mike....I am sorry to say but you have completely missed the point.

Braindumping is like going to "Who wants to be a millionare" knowing all the
answers.....

Its plain and simple cheating.

Its worse than cheating at school for a math quiz , because you are going to
be actually directly implmenting this stuff at your workplace.

Its dishonesty in its ultimate form.

Dont do it.

Read a book , fail an exam , and get an MCSE that way.

news:up#(E-Mail Removed)...
> anyone else having troubles at http:// braindumpcentral.com? I am a new
> user to that site, and when I click 'rational' or even 'purchase exam' I

get
> "a server error in '/' application response"?
>
> Am I missing something that I need to do before I can access certain
> information?

As if it gives a ****.

On Fri, 21 May 2004 11:33:50 -0400, "MS-Guru" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Hey mike....I am sorry to say but you have completely missed the point.
>
>Braindumping is like going to "Who wants to be a millionare" knowing all the
>answers.....
>
>Its plain and simple cheating.
>
>Its worse than cheating at school for a math quiz , because you are going to
>be actually directly implmenting this stuff at your workplace.
>
>Its dishonesty in its ultimate form.
>
>Dont do it.
>
>Read a book , fail an exam , and get an MCSE that way.
>

>"Mike" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:up#(E-Mail Removed)...
>> anyone else having troubles at http:// braindumpcentral.com? I am a new
>> user to that site, and when I click 'rational' or even 'purchase exam' I

>get
>> "a server error in '/' application response"?
>>
>> Am I missing something that I need to do before I can access certain
>> information?

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Mike

its no wonder that people think your a dick neil
news:Xns94F07370599Eneilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248. 16...
> "Mike" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:up#K7L0PEHA.3140
> @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:
>
>> Am I missing something that I need to do before I can access certain
>> information?
>>

> start by sending all of your detailed information (name, address, phone
> number, MCP ID) to (E-Mail Removed) and ask why you are having these
> problems getting your braindump.
>
> --
> Neil MCNGP #30 (your missing a brian)

Lost

Ohhhh that's good!

B)

>its no wonder that people think your a dick neil

rich coming from a cheating, low life, brain dumper such as yourself.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Neil

"Mike" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:OS0oZq4PEHA.3012
@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

> its no wonder that people think your a dick neil

but I'm not a cheater. (and I'm a huge dick, get it right)

--
Neil MCNGP #30

>and I'm a huge dick, get it right

I believe you should rephrase that to 'I have a huge dick', this will
work well when used in conjunction with the lapel pin.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Cool test braindumps! MCSD 5 02-20-2004 04:42 PM
what are braindumps Mike MCSD 8 02-12-2004 05:28 PM
practice tests/ braindumps??? chris Microsoft Certification 3 10-24-2003 01:48 AM
mcsd braindumps Hanady MCSD 9 10-14-2003 07:03 AM
free braindumps web site amrita MCSD 1 10-01-2003 04:17 PM

Advertisments