Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Need help to choose

Need help to choose

Revived Soul

Guys can you tell me if 70-210 is counted for MCSE 2003 Security
certification ????

Neil

"Revived Soul" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:uHr1S7sPEHA.3708
@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

> Guys can you tell me if 70-210 is counted for MCSE 2003 Security
> certification ????

is your browser broken? never heard of google? oh, it's 'cause you're
lazy..

here

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...server2003.asp

(or if you are still too lazy to even click on the link, the answer is
yes)

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Rowdy Yates

Neil <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:Xns94EFDE70A87FCneilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16:

> http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...server2003.asp
>
> (or if you are still too lazy to even click on the link

do we click with the left or the right mouse button?

Rowdy Yates, MCSE
--
Rowdy's Home Page
http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/

Neil

Rowdy Yates <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in

> Neil <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:Xns94EFDE70A87FCneilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16:
>
>> http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...dowsserver2003.
>> asp
>>
>> (or if you are still too lazy to even click on the link

> do we click with the left or the right mouse button?
>
> Rowdy Yates, MCSE

yes, you do...

--
Neil MCNGP #30

JaR

On Fri, 21 May 2004 05:52:59 -0700, Neil extemporised:

> Rowdy Yates <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>
>> Neil <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>> news:Xns94EFDE70A87FCneilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16:
>>
>>> http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...dowsserver2003.
>>> asp
>>>
>>> (or if you are still too lazy to even click on the link

>> do we click with the left or the right mouse button?
>>
>> Rowdy Yates, MCSE

> yes, you do...

My mouse has three buttons. What is the center one for? can you tell me
how many I need to pass?

Bubba
A+ Net+ MCP MCSA MCSE MCSDB MLS MACV MOP MS MA MR MRS MNOP MALE

Neil

JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news(E-Mail Removed):

> My mouse has three buttons. What is the center one for? can you tell me
> how many I need to pass?
>
> Bubba
> A+ Net+ MCP MCSA MCSE MCSDB MLS MACV MOP MS MA MR MRS MNOP MALE

Well, Bubba, glad you asked! I'd better put on my patented water
resistant Stupometron Helmet!

Prepare to activate!
..
..
..
..
hmmmmm
..
..
..
(ding!)
..
..
AHA!
..
..
Well, Bubba, the first button is regular, the second is unleaded and the
third button is for Premium!

http://ourworld.cs.com/WeezelX/rs/drstupid.wav

--
Neil MCNGP #30

JaR

On Fri, 21 May 2004 10:39:44 -0700, Neil extemporised:

> Well, Bubba, the first button is regular, the second is unleaded and the
> third button is for Premium!

Wow! Thanks Dr. Stupid, you are my hero.

Customer: 'Ello, I wish to register a complaint.

(The owner does not respond.)

Customer: 'Ello, Miss?
Owner: What do you mean "miss"?
Customer: (pause) I'm sorry, I have a cold. I wish to make a complaint!
Owner: We're closin' for lunch.
Customer: Never mind that, my lad. I wish to complain about this parrot
what I purchased not half an hour ago from this very boutique. Owner: Oh
yes, the, uh, the Norwegian Blue...What's,uh...What's wrong with it?
Customer: I'll tell you what's wrong with it, my lad. 'E's dead, that's
what's wrong with it! Owner: No, no, 'e's uh,...he's resting. Customer:
Look, matey, I know a dead parrot when I see one, and I'm looking at one
right now. Owner: No no he's not dead, he's, he's restin'! Remarkable
bird, the Norwegian Blue, idn'it, ay? Beautiful plumage! Customer: The
plumage don't enter into it. It's stone dead. Owner: Nononono, no, no!
'E's resting!

Neil

JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news(E-Mail Removed):

> Customer: 'Ello, I wish to register a complaint.

DON'T YOU MAKE ME START WITH THE PYTHON STUFF!!

(too late)
Sgt: Good evening, class.

All (mumbling): Good evening.

Sargeant: Where's all the others, then?

All: They're not here.

Sgt.: I can see that. What's the matter with them?

All: Dunno. Chapman (member of class): Perhaps they've got 'flu.

Sgt.: Huh! 'Flu, eh? They should eat more fresh fruit. Ha. Right. Now,
self-defence. Tonight I shall be carrying on from where we got to last
week when I was showing you how to defend yourselves against anyone who
attacks you with armed with a piece of fresh fruit.

(Grumbles from all)

Palin: Oh, you promised you wouldn't do fruit this week.

Sgt.: What do you mean?

Jones: We've done fruit the last nine weeks.

Sgt.: What's wrong with fruit? You think you know it all, eh?

Palin: Can't we do something else?

Idle (Welsh): Like someone who attacks you with a pointed stick?

Sgt.: Pointed stick? Oh, oh, oh. We want to learn how to defend ourselves
against pointed sticks, do we? Getting all high and mighty, eh? Fresh
fruit not good enough for you eh? Well I'll tell you something my lad.
When you're walking home tonight and some great homicidal maniac comes
after you with a bunch of loganberries, don't come crying to me! Now, the
passion fruit. When your assailant lunges at you with a passion fruit...

All: We done the passion fruit.

Sgt.: What? Chapman: We done the passion fruit.

Palin: We done oranges, apples, grapefruit...

Jones: Whole and segments.

Palin: Pomegranates, greengages...

Chapman: Grapes, passion fruit...

Palin: Lemons...

Jones: Plums...

Chapman: Mangoes in syrup...

Sgt.: How about cherries?

All: We did them.

Sgt.: Red *and* black?

All: Yes!

Sgt.: All right, bananas. (All sigh.)

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Andy Foster

"Rowdy Yates" enquired...
>do we click with the left or the right mouse button?

Your left or my left?

Neil

"Andy Foster" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:1057d01c43f61$85d06060$(E-Mail Removed):

> "Rowdy Yates" enquired...
>>do we click with the left or the right mouse button?
>>

> Your left or my left?

that depends are we talking about my mouse or your mouse?

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Need help in deciding which Java technology to choose Nir Java 2 07-09-2008 11:53 PM
Do I still need those .aspx page if I choose "Merge all outputs toa single assembly" in Web Deployment Project? john sun ASP .Net 2 01-23-2007 10:37 AM
I need help to choose. LDBaha Hardware 0 10-09-2006 05:47 PM
Which digital camera to choose? Need advices! bardamu Digital Photography 39 08-10-2006 08:50 PM
Need help to choose my line =?Utf-8?B?UmFtZXNo?= Microsoft Certification 2 08-03-2005 09:32 PM

Advertisments