Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Lightscribe drive not recognised

Lightscribe drive not recognised

noah

Today I installed a Lite-on DVDRW LH-20A1H

I then installed nero 7 essentials which was supplied with the drive.

I have also installed LightScribe update LS_Update_1.4.142.1_.exe

I also have SureThing CD Labeller 4.3 with LightScribe support & LightScribe
Simple Labeler installed.

My problem is that when I place a LightScribe CD disc, label side down, into
my drive & try to burn a label not one of the labelling applications
recognise the Lite-on drive.

Can you point me toward a solution for my problem.

noah

Meat Plow

http://www.lightscribe.com/

#1 Offishul Ruiner of Usenet, March 2007
#1 Usenet Asshole, March 2007
#1 Bartlo Pset, March 13-24 2007
#10 Most hated Usenetizen of all time
COOSN-266-06-25794