Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Menu linking without cut and paste

Menu linking without cut and paste

jj

Hi. I got some sites at http://xbox360cheat.org and
http://toptenlist.bubblezine.com and I was wondering how I can create a
menu and link to it so I don't have to copy and paste the menu code in each
page. It's okay for toptenlist, but xbox360cheat is getting bigger and
bigger and I'm tired of copying and pasting menus all over the place. How
do you guys handle this? Oh yeah, and the menu should appear is if the code
was actually in the page. Thanks.

Jonathan N. Little

jj wrote:
> Hi. I got some sites at http://xbox360cheat.org and
> http://toptenlist.bubblezine.com and I was wondering how I can create a
> menu and link to it so I don't have to copy and paste the menu code in each
> page. It's okay for toptenlist, but xbox360cheat is getting bigger and
> bigger and I'm tired of copying and pasting menus all over the place. How
> do you guys handle this? Oh yeah, and the menu should appear is if the code
> was actually in the page. Thanks.

how to include one HTML page into another - Google Search

--
Take care,

Jonathan
-------------------
LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com

jj

Thanks for the help.

Cut paste Menu Commands Matt S Java 1 11-29-2006 05:51 PM
custom cut copy and paste =?Utf-8?B?QW5nZWw=?= ASP .Net 0 01-10-2005 06:13 PM
Cut and paste images Esteban Java 5 09-15-2004 09:38 PM
Cut and paste cookies? Starstuffed Computer Support 0 10-14-2003 04:22 AM
removing "favorites" and how to "cut and paste" shirley Microsoft Certification 1 09-26-2003 10:27 PM

Advertisments