Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Thursday Fun

OT: Thursday Fun

Mike T.

Neil

"Mike T." <root@127.0.0.1> wrote in news:Ok#62GqPEHA.3088
@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

> http://www.transbuddha.com/osaka/osakaphone.html

almost as disturbing as miko nurse....

(cue Consultant)

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Consultant

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/mikomiko.php

news:Xns94EFDEB364AB7neilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16...
> "Mike T." <root@127.0.0.1> wrote in news:Ok#62GqPEHA.3088
> @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:
>
> > http://www.transbuddha.com/osaka/osakaphone.html

> almost as disturbing as miko nurse....
>
> (cue Consultant)
>
> --
> Neil MCNGP #30

Neil

"Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:Oa9mJFmQEHA.396
@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

> http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/mikomiko.php
>

> "Neil" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Xns94EFDEB364AB7neilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16...
>> "Mike T." <root@127.0.0.1> wrote in news:Ok#62GqPEHA.3088
>> @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:
>>
>> > http://www.transbuddha.com/osaka/osakaphone.html

>> almost as disturbing as miko nurse....
>>
>> (cue Consultant)
>>
>> --
>> Neil MCNGP #30
>> "you'd do what, to who, for how many biscuits?"

hmmmm, 4 days to plug in the URL. Are you busy Consultant?

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Consultant

yes, im sorry, i have fallen behind on my newsgroup duties. but making huge
progress at work! ha ha

news:Xns94F46BAAE5277neilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16...
> "Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:Oa9mJFmQEHA.396
> @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:
>
> > http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/mikomiko.php
> >

> > "Neil" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:Xns94EFDEB364AB7neilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16...
> >> "Mike T." <root@127.0.0.1> wrote in news:Ok#62GqPEHA.3088
> >> @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

> >> almost as disturbing as miko nurse....
> >>
> >> (cue Consultant)
> >>
> >> --
> >> Neil MCNGP #30
> >> "you'd do what, to who, for how many biscuits?"

> hmmmm, 4 days to plug in the URL. Are you busy Consultant?
>

> --
> Neil MCNGP #30

Neil

"Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> yes, im sorry, i have fallen behind on my newsgroup duties. but making
> huge progress at work! ha ha

well, get your priorities straight man! If your not careful I might catch
your posting numbers in the next few months. I'm almost halfway there...

--
Neil MCNGP #30

>well, get your priorities straight man! If your not careful I might catch
>your posting numbers in the next few months. I'm almost halfway there...

GO NEIL, GO!!!!

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

>i have fallen behind on my newsgroup duties

don't let it happen again!!

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Consultant

please accept my most humblest apologies

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >i have fallen behind on my newsgroup duties

> don't let it happen again!!
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Neil

news:(E-Mail Removed):

>>well, get your priorities straight man! If your not careful I might
>>catch your posting numbers in the next few months. I'm almost halfway
>>there...

> GO NEIL, GO!!!!
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

post #408 this month...

--
Neil MCNGP #30

OT Thursday, uh, fun, yeah, fun! Consultant MCSE 17 02-10-2007 03:39 AM
3 PIX VPN questions - FUN FUN FUN frishack@gmail.com Cisco 3 03-16-2006 02:25 PM
OT: Thursday Fun Paul Lynch MCSE 3 12-05-2003 03:05 PM
OT: Thursday fun =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?= MCSE 1 10-30-2003 10:36 PM
Fun fun fun Luke Computer Support 3 10-07-2003 03:45 PM

Advertisments