Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Chinese Sick Day

Chinese Sick Day

pcbutts1

Chinese Sick Day

Hung Chow calls into work and says, "Hey, I no come work today, I sick,
headache, stomach ache, legs hurt, I no come work."

The boss says, "You know something, Hung Chow, I really need you today.
When I feel like this, I go to my wife and tell her to give me sex. That
makes everything better and I go to work. You try that."

Two hours later Hung Chow calls again. "I do what you say, I feel great.
I be work soon.....you got nice house.