Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Sort of OT: King Consultant

Sort of OT: King Consultant

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

From:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...xam.mcse/about

http://tinyurl.com/2z339

Top authors This Month

252 http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

Dang, Neil. When you don't post, the place gets quiet.

(E-Mail Removed)

Well duh, surprised this isn't higher.

122 .

eddiepox, is that you?

97 jtyc_mcngp@spamblockerbitch!

such profanity, jtyc.

63 (E-Mail Removed)

Who's this?

61 (E-Mail Removed)

Rowdy?

57 (E-Mail Removed)

You must be busy this week, Con.

50 (E-Mail Removed)

I've posted more than that in a day before.

48 (E-Mail Removed)

But I still beat Kat.

44 (E-Mail Removed)

Who dat?

Top authors Total

5177 (E-Mail Removed)

You da king, baybee!

4325 (E-Mail Removed)

Impressive, Billy... especially since you haven't been here all that long.

3288 (E-Mail Removed)

This is familiar, but dunno who it is.

2940 (E-Mail Removed)

Again, pathetic. Should be higher. Any idea how many clooless noobs are
out there?

2001 (E-Mail Removed)

And coming up fast is the contender...

1766 (E-Mail Removed)

Ah, Laura... I miss her. Saw her recently in a cross-posted flame fest in
rec.sport.football.college and a couple of cat newsgroups.

1542 (E-Mail Removed)

Dang, Spock. I didn't know you posted that much. Haven't seen a lot from
you lately.

1533.

This has to be eddie

1513 (E-Mail Removed)

I'm sure my numbers would be higher if I didn't keep changing my e-mail
addy.

1257 (E-Mail Removed)

And you don't send me flowers anymore.

--
Fris "Check out the volume from March and April" beeŽ

Certaholics

Consultant

we aims to please!
yo@respondtothegroup is jtyc

yes, super busy week

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> From:
> http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...xam.mcse/about
>
> http://tinyurl.com/2z339
>
> Top authors This Month
>
> 252 (E-Mail Removed)
>
> Dang, Neil. When you don't post, the place gets quiet.
>
> (E-Mail Removed)
>
> Well duh, surprised this isn't higher.
>
> 122 .
>
> eddiepox, is that you?
>
> 97 jtyc_mcngp@spamblockerbitch!
>
> such profanity, jtyc.
>
> 63 (E-Mail Removed)
>
> Who's this?
>
> 61 (E-Mail Removed)
>
> Rowdy?
>
> 57 (E-Mail Removed)
>
> You must be busy this week, Con.
>
> 50 (E-Mail Removed)
>
> I've posted more than that in a day before.
>
> 48 (E-Mail Removed)
>
> But I still beat Kat.
>
> 44 (E-Mail Removed)
>
> Who dat?
>
> Top authors Total
>
> 5177 (E-Mail Removed)
>
> You da king, baybee!
>
> 4325 (E-Mail Removed)
>
> Impressive, Billy... especially since you haven't been here all that long.
>
> 3288 (E-Mail Removed)
>
> This is familiar, but dunno who it is.
>
> 2940 (E-Mail Removed)
>
> Again, pathetic. Should be higher. Any idea how many clooless noobs are
> out there?
>
> 2001 (E-Mail Removed)
>
> And coming up fast is the contender...
>
> 1766 (E-Mail Removed)
>
> Ah, Laura... I miss her. Saw her recently in a cross-posted flame fest in
> rec.sport.football.college and a couple of cat newsgroups.
>
> 1542 (E-Mail Removed)
>
> Dang, Spock. I didn't know you posted that much. Haven't seen a lot from
> you lately.
>
> 1533.
>
> This has to be eddie
>
> 1513 (E-Mail Removed)
>
> I'm sure my numbers would be higher if I didn't keep changing my e-mail
> addy.
>
> 1257 (E-Mail Removed)
>
> And you don't send me flowers anymore.
>

> --
> Fris "Check out the volume from March and April" beeŽ
>
> Certaholics

Ken Briscoe

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> From:
> http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...xam.mcse/about
>
> http://tinyurl.com/2z339
>
> Top authors This Month

<snip>
> Who's this?
>
> 61 (E-Mail Removed)

Me.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

JaR

On Thu, 20 May 2004 11:20:34 -0400, FrisbeeŽ extemporised:

> 44 (E-Mail Removed)
>
> Who dat?

Me, but I change a lot, too, depending on where I am and what machine I'm
using. That one's my lapdawg.

JaR
Plente Thug

>122 .
>
>eddiepox, is that you?

Nope, that's me.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

>> 122 .
>>
>> eddiepox, is that you?

> Nope, that's me.
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

My, that's a, uh, short e-mail addy.

--
Fris "Over-compensating with your handle?" beeŽ

Certaholics

Neil

FrisbeeŽ <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:Oj2tL4nPEHA.628
@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

> Top authors This Month
>
> 252 (E-Mail Removed)
>
> Dang, Neil. When you don't post, the place gets quiet.

*bow to the left, bow to the right*

'sniff' "I'd like to thank all the little people"

Now, I will have a mark to live up to...

(I'm surprised it's not more. I have 2200+ items in the xnews sent folder
since Mar18 and I only post in the certification NGs)

--
Neil MCNGP #30

>My, that's a, uh, short e-mail addy.

it is [not] real.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Neil

FrisbeeŽ <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:Oj2tL4nPEHA.628
@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

> 2001 (E-Mail Removed)
>
> And coming up fast is the contender...

DER YA GO! 5177 is my target? ok, _NOW_ I haev something to work for...

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Ken Briscoe

news:Xns94EF89D6AE14Fneilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16...
> FrisbeeŽ <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:Oj2tL4nPEHA.628
> @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:
>
> > 2001 (E-Mail Removed)
> >
> > And coming up fast is the contender...

> DER YA GO! 5177 is my target? ok, _NOW_ I haev something to work for...

my new target is 1337.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Re: When will Thunderbird support sort in place (in context sort)? Ron Natalie Firefox 0 02-02-2006 04:38 AM
King King DVD - which poster? janey3white@yahoo.com DVD Video 4 11-23-2005 04:32 PM
Why Consultant is the King Doom MCSE 18 10-23-2004 12:09 PM
xsl:sort lang="es" modern vs. tradidional Spanish sort order nobody XML 0 06-01-2004 06:25 AM