Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Chicago Recommendations

OT: Chicago Recommendations

GetOutofHere

Look at Phone Book when you get there and look for
section, call them up and show your money when she comes
to you(don't have to show your MCSE ID)

in our Chicago office quit and rather then replace him,
I'll be travelling to Chicago once in a while to do some
IT work in their office.

>So, what places can you go where the girls will fall for

the old MCSE label pin routine? Other than that, I won't
have time for much else except perhaps hitting the
quinessential Chicagoian (Chicagoite?) eateries, if
someone could care to make some recommendations? Our
office is in Vernon Hills actually. So I don't know how
close that is to downtown.
>.

New positions in Chicago Illinois - CCIEs Mom'O3 Cisco 0 10-24-2005 07:43 PM
DotNet jobs in Chicago Al Wilkerson ASP .Net 0 11-16-2004 04:54 PM
Re: Chicago Recommendations Brian MCSE 4 05-22-2004 02:07 PM
Re: Chicago Recommendations Consultant MCSE 0 05-20-2004 03:17 PM
Re: Chicago Recommendations Mike MCSE 0 05-20-2004 03:11 PM

Advertisments