Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Re: Chicago Recommendations

Re: Chicago Recommendations

Consultant

no better place then downtown.

"You Know Who" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Our IT director just came to me and said that our IT rep in our Chicago

office quit and rather then replace him, I'll be travelling to Chicago once
in a while to do some IT work in their office.

> So, what places can you go where the girls will fall for the old MCSE

label pin routine? Other than that, I won't have time for much else except
perhaps hitting the quinessential Chicagoian (Chicagoite?) eateries, if
someone could care to make some recommendations? Our office is in Vernon
Hills actually. So I don't know how close that is to downtown.

New positions in Chicago Illinois - CCIEs Mom'O3 Cisco 0 10-24-2005 07:43 PM
DotNet jobs in Chicago Al Wilkerson ASP .Net 0 11-16-2004 04:54 PM
Re: Chicago Recommendations Brian MCSE 4 05-22-2004 02:07 PM
OT: Chicago Recommendations GetOutofHere MCSE 0 05-20-2004 03:18 PM
Re: Chicago Recommendations Mike MCSE 0 05-20-2004 03:11 PM

Advertisments