Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Need help on Books

Need help on Books

Me

Any recommendation on WIN 2000 Server Book as well as
Exchange 2K and SQL Server 2K? Something I can keep on
the book shelf or something easy to read and understand.

Any recommendation will be appreciated.Thanks

Neil

"Me" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:fb1401c43e74
$85afdcc0$(E-Mail Removed):

> Any recommendation on WIN 2000 Server Book as well as
> Exchange 2K and SQL Server 2K? Something I can keep on
> the book shelf or something easy to read and understand.
>
> Any recommendation will be appreciated.Thanks

try this for your SQL book

http://tinyurl.com/3yqvr

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Design Patterns Books and Best Practices Books. Luis Esteban Valencia ASP .Net 4 07-01-2005 07:29 AM
Books, Books, Books... C++ 3 09-19-2004 10:11 PM
exchange MCSD books for security books MCSD Frank MCSE 0 01-12-2004 12:17 AM
Finished Courses, Selecting Books for Exam Preparation (List of Books) Mac MCSD 2 12-17-2003 01:48 PM

Advertisments